What Are The Latest Smart Phones and How to Afford Them
The smartphone industry has been growing insanely since the last couple of years, and seeing how innovative the smartphone companies can be, it will not stop growing any time soon. Smartphones have become a big part of the necessity of today’s generation. Besides, who does not want an expensive smartphone, anyway?
If you are looking for an update on the latest smartphones on the market of 2019 and you want to learn how you can afford them, then you are in the right place. We are here to share with you the latest smartphones of 2019 and tips on how you can afford them.
Let us look at some good ways to afford expensive smartphones first.
1) Loans – Getting a loan has never been easy. If you really want that new iPhone but cannot afford to do a one-time payment, taking a loan can be a great idea. There are tons of lenders available who are looking for good candidates, and there’s no reason that you cannot be a good candidate for them. You can even find lenders online and apply for a loan of your choice. Getting approved for a loan is not difficult as long as you have a proper credit score. Your credit score is the main thing that lenders will look at before considering your application. One of the main reasons for having a low credit score is having charge-offs on your credit report. Getting a charge-off removed from credit reports can be quite difficult, but it’s not impossible. You can try checking websites, like CreditRepairCompanies.com, to learn more about Charge-offs and how you can remove them.
2) Check out Used Smartphones – If you are tight on the budget, then it might be a good idea to consider buying a used smartphone. Used smartphones are great as long as they are sold in good condition. All the important things of the smartphone are inside it, so as long as the outer body is not damaged, you cannot go wrong with buying a used smartphone. Check websites, like eBay, Craigslist, etc. to find used smartphones. Another good idea to save money is by getting refurbished smartphones. When smartphones are manufactured, there might be some products that are defective. Thus, when these defective products are unboxed, they are returned back to the company for fixing. Once they are fixed, they cannot be re-sealed and they are sold as refurbished models. These are cheaper than the sealed phones, and you should consider getting these models.
3) Sell your old phone – Your old phone might be worth more than you think. Try to sell it as soon as possible before newer models come and reduce its value further. Sell it on websites like eBay and Craigslist, to see what kind of offers you get.
Top 3 Latest Smartphones of 2019:
- Galaxy S10 Plus – If you are an Android user, then this will be the best phone in the world. The device comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 with 8 Gigs of RAM and 128GB internal Storage. The main reasons for buying this smartphone is the immersive 6.4-inch QHD display, expandable memory and a great camera.
- iPhone XS Max – This is so far the best iPhone. If you are an IOS user, just don’t think too much. Just go for it, you won’t regret.
- OnePlus 7 – This is the flagship smartphone of OnePlus this year. It comes with a great design, performance and is more affordable than Samsung.
There you go, these are the top Smartphones of 2019 and ways you can afford them. Good luck!