:)
Facebook is reportedly bringing its streaming service “Watch” to India next year
Nov20

Facebook is reportedly bringing its streaming service “Watch” to India next year

Facebook’s bid to reinvent TV is fast shaping up as the social media behemoth is reportedly on the verge of taking its video streaming service called “Watch” to India come 2017. Facebook launched Watch last August, and told the whole world that its content will be exclusively produced for the new platform by partners, who are expected to earn 55 percent of ad revenue while Facebook takes the remaining 45 percent. The Ken reports that...

Read More
Facebook connects Messenger Day with Stories
Nov14

Facebook connects Messenger Day with Stories

Facebook has just announced that it is “connecting” Messenger Day with its Stories feature. Posts in either of Facebook or Messenger will appear in the two apps, while viewing will be synced so users won’t be bored with seeing an already viewed Story. “Starting today, we are introducing a new experience called Stories, connecting Messenger Day and Facebook Stories. Any photos or videos you add to your Stories will appear on both...

Read More
Facebook bans artist’s Christmas cards for being explicit
Nov13

Facebook bans artist’s Christmas cards for being explicit

Soon it will be Christmas and everyone obviously wants to make the most of the holiday since it only comes once in a year. For Jackie Charley, a British artist that specializes in acrylic artwork, the yuletide offers a big opportunity to quickly upload some cards for those who wish to buy. However, things went contrary to plans albeit when Facebook rejected her artworks; classifying them as “adult items,” The Telegraph reports. While...

Read More
Facebook is testing an anti-revenge porn measure that could actually work
Nov07

Facebook is testing an anti-revenge porn measure that could actually work

What would you do if you woke up to find nude pictures of yourself all over the social media? By then you are already minutes late from actually being able to do anything to get rid of them because millions of people already have them saved somewhere. Revenge porn is one of the biggest issues facing our society today. Your ex feels he needs to hit back at you for dumping him, and the only thing he could think of is to share your nude...

Read More
Facebook’s latest experiment could drown small publishers
Oct23

Facebook’s latest experiment could drown small publishers

Small publishers relying on Facebook for traffic could soon be left with no option but to start looking elsewhere for audience. This is because the social media giant is testing a new system that will push non-promoted posts than the ladder and make them less visible to people—sort of shifting them to a secondary field. The test, according to The Guardian, is currently being carried out in six countries including Slovakia, Serbia and...

Read More