T-Mobile may be launching the Samsung Galaxy Note II on Wednesday, October 24, a new leak reveals.
According to a leaked image of what appears to be an internal T-Mobile document, the wireless carrier is gearing up to launch the Samsung phablet less than two weeks from now.
The leak comes via TmoNews which says though that “Like all release dates that leak out, we’ll remind you that these dates are subject to change without notice.”
However, the publication says that it is confident about the Galaxy Note II launch on October 24.
In the image posted below, it says:
Samsung Galaxy Note II 10/14
- First Quad-core powered Samsung device in our lineup; featuring a large 5.5” screen.
- First Android with Jellybean 4.1 OS in T-Mobile lineup; including NFC.
- Pre-loaded with many apps including game “ Need for Speed: Most Wanted”.
- Enhanced S Pen with Hover UX, enhanced camera, All Share Cast.
- Will be available at launch in two color SKUs; Titanium Gray (All Channels), White (550 ‘Samsung Experience’ Retail Stores, all other channels)
Look for the 10/15 Field Sales News for more information.
The Galaxy Note II was launched by Samsung in Berlin last August.