Write For Us At Social Barrel
Social Barrel launched in 2010 with a focus on Social Media and Mobile marketing. Social Barrel aims to share timely news and information, enthusiasm, and interest with like minded people and organizations, people working in the industry, and tech enthusiasts in a way that keeps you plugged in.
Our diverse team of writers closely monitors both breaking news and developing industry trends in order to provide you with relevant news, tips and thoughtful analysis.
For all other urgent news please send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Socialbarrel.com is growing and we are looking for passionate people who have good writing skills to expand our writing team.
Are you a technology geek, a social media addict, or a mobile marketing enthusiast? Do you have something to say?
We want you!
First and foremost, we are not a means to simply up your backlink’s for Google and we only accept quality guest posts. Your post must be well though out and unique.
IMPORTANT! - WE DO NOT PUBLISH UNSOLICITED GUEST POSTS!
Type of articles we want:
- Well thought out, informative and factually accurate
- Unique and original content – if you’re covering a news story or review of course it might have already been covered by someone else on the web
- Well written with correct spelling and grammar
- Length between 700 – 1500 words.
- You can write about anything related to technology and social media – this might be latest news, industry trends, a review , opinion piece or analysis. For ideas of the type of thing our reader’s love look at some of our most popular posts here
How To Implement Multi-Lingual SEO
How Brands Can Choose The Right Social Media Platforms
Social Media Marketing Tips For Twitter
What we don’t want (sorry):
- Press releases
- Plagiarism or re-using articles which are already up on another site
- Tardiness – our readers are at the forefront of technology and social media developments so if it’s old news then it’s not for us/them
- Self promotional/advertorial posts
A few things you need to be cool with before writing for us:
- You won’t get paid – all our guest contributors do it for the love of it (and let’s be real also to build up their own internet cred/CV)
- Your content may be edited by us prior to publishing
- Sending your pitch/article to us is not a guarantee that it will be used. We will of course let you know if we will be using it or not
- You can link to relevant external sources and websites (if you do this please include full URLs or brand names not hyperlinks) but we don’t want it littered with marketing links (if you want to publish an article for marketing purposes we might still be interested but handle these differently, so please see the section at the end of this page).
I’m interested. How do I get in touch?
If you’re interested and think you can nail the content we’re after then feel free to pitch your idea to us along with a short sample of your writing style – or if it’s a breaking news story then send your finished article straight over – to: email@example.com
Don’t be disheartened if your initial idea isn’t quite what we’re after, we might still be keen for you to write for us in the future.
I’m a company or individual that wants to promote/market my work:
We do a limited number of sponsored posts where we promote products or websites we really like and think our readers will too! If you’re looking to write a piece that is promoting your work or product then use the form above to send us more information. Please note that as a sponsored post this will attract a small fee if we publish it on our site.