- Published by
- Posted on
- Leave your thoughts
Motorola Mobility, in partnership with China Mobile, has introduced a new version of the Motorola RAZR I for the Chinese market.
The American smartphone maker pitches the handset dubbed as the Motorola MT788 for its Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich mobile operating system from Google and Intel’s fastest smartphone processor to date at 2.0GHz maximum clock speed.
“Motorola MT788 is the first smartphone in China to feature the Intel’s fastest smartphone CPU,” said Frank Meng, Senior Vice President and President of Greater China, Motorola Mobility.
The Motorola MT788 features an 8MP rear-facing camera with a multi-shot mode to snap ten pictures in less than a second and a continuous shot mode to take up to 30 pictures. The camera comes with 12 preinstalled modes, including HDR and Night Shot, and supports 1080P HD video recording and playback.
The handset has a 4.3-inch display Corning Gorilla Glass protection and comes in Licorice and Ultra White variants.
Other key specs
- TD-SCDMA 1880/2010, HSDPA; GSM (900/1800/1900), GPRS/EDGE Class 12
- 4.3-inch 960×540 qHD display
- 4GB ROM
- 1735 mAh battery for up to 170 hours of standby time
- Intelligent shot modes to capture photos automatically when you are ready
- Front camera for video chat
- SmartActions for extending battery life and automating everyday tasks
- MotoSwitch user interface for ultimate device personalization
The Motorola MT788 will hit China Mobile stores across China and authorized Motorola resellers starting mid-December.
Latest posts by Francis Rey Balolong (see all)
- How to Paddle thru LinkedIn Discussion Groups and Avoid SWAM - May 14, 2014
- How to Create Engaging, High Quality Content - Apr 7, 2014
- Starting With Nothing? Cut Corners With These Entrepreneurial Tools - Apr 3, 2014