If we analyze the market a bit we can see that almost everyone has iPhone headphones and that’s because of the popularity enjoyed by this smartphone. However, not many of them can boast a refined design that can somehow complement Apple’s iPhone.
The solution comes from Harman Kardon, who has launched a range of headphones designed specifically to spread that premium air specific to the Apple products. So we talk about 5 different models of headphones as follows:
- The $99.95 in-ear NI, which comes with a similar form to the iPhone’s rear and a wired remote control with three buttons.
- The $149.95 in-ear EA, which addresses the most demanding users as it isolates noise and boasts an aluminum housing that improves the bass.
- The $199 CL in-ear type of headphones that boasts 40mm premium speakers, with rectangular design and metallic elements and wires wrapped in cloth.
- The $249 in-ear BT model, which is wireless and includes a microphone and playback buttons on one of the headphones. The interesting part is that it works in passive mode too, meaning that after consuming the battery (12 hours), attaching the cable in the package works perfectly like a wireless headset.
- The last one is the $299 over-ear type NC, which benefit from its own Harman technology of noise cancellation and have autonomy of about 30 hours. They are to arrive in late summer.
According to engadget.com, most models will hit Apple stores, both online and offline. Whoever wants an enviable design and a perfect sound, especially for Apple devices, will have to spend a significant amount, but this somehow comes as a confirmation of the Harman Kardon’s experience in this field.