A press shot of the AT&T Galaxy Note has been leaked courtesy of a new report citing an anonymous email.
According to SamMobile, they received an email just before the end of the year which contains a press shot of the AT&T Galaxy Note.
The Samsung Galaxy Note has already been released in other markets around the world but it is yet to be officially launched on any network in the U.S.
Furthermore, the publication says that the AT&T Galaxy Note will have a neat addition not present with the European version of the Galaxy Note.
SamMobile says that the AT&T Galaxy Note will have a near field communication chip (NFC).
The publication writes that the following specifications list was with the email containing the leaked press shot of the AT&T Galaxy Note:
• 5.29?WXGA Super AMOLED (C-type touch), Full Touch Bar
• Android OS: Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread
• 21M + HSPA, LTE
• 8MP AF with LED flash, 2MP Camera Front
• HD Recording (1080) / MHL ver1.0
• A-GPS, GLONASS / BT v3.0 + HS / USB v2.0 / WiFi (802.11 a / b / g / n) / OTG
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Light, Gyro sensor, Barometer
• TouchWiz 4.0 for Android, Multistage, Augmented Reality, Integrated phonebookwith SNS, IM, Email, Face Recognition, etc.
• WiFi calling, Qik
As you can see from the leaked press shot of the AT&T Galaxy Note, the home button and two capacitive buttons on the bottom of the device has been replaced with four capacitive buttons that AT&T customers have been accustomed to with Samsung devices.